Monday, January 30, 2012

LIC's Jeevan Ankur


`What is Jeevan Ankur ?'
  • It is LIC’s latest policy available for you as a parent to take care of the financial requirement of your child in its formative age of 18-25 years, irrespective of your survival.
`What does the plan Offer ?'
  1. Sum Insured + Loyalty Addition to your child on your surviving the policy term chosen,
  2. Sum Insured + Waiver of further premium + 10% of the sum insured every year for the unexpired policy term + Additional Sum equal to the basic sum insured on completion of the policy term + Loyalty Addition, if you as parent, do not survive the policy term chosen.

`How long I need to pay premium under LIC’s Jeevan Ankur ?'

  • Minimum : Higher of (18-Age of the child or 8 years)
  • Maximum : 25- Age of the child.
`Is there Any Income-Tax benefit on LIC’s Jeevan Ankur Investment ?'

  • Yes, Premium paid every year enjoys income-tax exemption under Section 80 C of the I.T Act within the overall limit of Rs 1 Lakh per annum allowed for various investments under this section.
`What is so special about LIC's Jeevan Ankur ?'
  • 18 to 25 is the formative age of the child. This the period where maximum funds are needed to ensure that the child gets the best possible educational and other opportunities most crucial in building its career. Jeevan Ankur is one plan where as a parent, you will be ensuring that your child's future is fully protected during this period, irrespective of whether you are alive or not.
`I don't stay in India. Can I invest on this plan ?'
  • Yes.
`How do I go about, in case I decide to invest on LIC's Jeevan Ankur ? .
  • You can send a message using `MESSAGE BOOK' that you see at the top.Your telephone no (Land/Mobile) would help in fast communication.
  • You can use any of the contact details shown in my profile.
  • Alternatively, we can chat online also.
------------------------------------------------





4 comments:

  1. I do like the manner in which you have presented this specific issue plus it does indeed offer us a lot of fodder for consideration. On the other hand, from what precisely I have seen, I just simply trust when the actual comments pack on that people today keep on point and not embark on a tirade associated with the news du jour. Yet, thank you for this excellent piece and while I can not really go along with it in totality, I value the point of view.
    LIC
    LIC investment plans
    jeevan ankur delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information giving in this article because I always looking for a plan which gives a economic protection to my child as per the rules of insurance policy whether i alive or not. Thanks to LIC Jeevan Ankur plan which has multiple benefits like this. Now i will take Jeevan Ankur plan for my child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. be an lic agent then you can visit us our students are earning in lakhs and you can do that too

    ReplyDelete